[VAC] [Fwd: Airstream Rental]

Is anyone able to offer suggestions or provide a trailer for rental for
this person?

Hope you can help,

I need to rent an Airstream Caravan (the old cylinder like silver ones) from somewhere
in Arizona or California. Do you know if this is possible?  It is to write an article
about it to go in a magazine over here in the UK.

I live in London and will be flying over sometime in April. If you have any ideas of
where I can find out about this I would be most grateful.

many thanks

Amelia

Amelia Boothman
Associate Director