[VAC] Re: [A/S] Vintage Airstream Insurance

I have my 1972 Sovereign International that's in great shape insured through my
State Farm agent for $10,000 value. I needed no documentation. Our cars & homes
are insured through the same agent, even the antique & classic cars. He took
pictures of the cars though.

My problem with trailer insurance is to try and get today's market value out of
a great condition 1961 Bambi. They just don't seem to understand how such an old
and little unit can be worth so much.

Pat