[VAC] Re: Goodyear Marathon tires

Jim,

Years ago my Bambi was converted over to 14 inch and radials. Have had no
troubles in seven years hard use with TOYO Z-800 Ultra tires. High speeds,
.......... summer desert heat on the interstate, ................ rough
mountain roads, .......... etc. There's a fair amount of load rating
difference between 13" and 14" tires.

One needs to be very careful of the offset of the rims & the clearance in
the wheel wells. On many different Airstream a lot of times one side will
have more clearance than the other. My suggestion is to take your Bambi to
a good tire store and "play with it."

Good luck!
Pat