[VAC] Hitch Height?

Greetings, all.

I have a '63 Flying Cloud 22', which I bought mid-season last year.

I know that my hitch on my tow vehicle is too high (trailer rides
high in the front by about 5 to 10 degrees) but I'm having a hard
time figuring out *how* high, compared to the trailer -- in order to
buy the correct drop down from my tow vehicle.

The trailer is parked on hilly ground (I live in the mountains
southwest of Boulder, Colorado), and I don't think I've yet had it
parked and unhooked on level pavement.

So, my question is this: Does anyone know what my hitch height
*should* be? Is there a "standard" hitch height for airstreams of
this generation that I can at least start from? Any good ways for me
to measure (short of heading for level ground)?

Thanks!

--
- Michael Matheny

1963 Airstream Flying Cloud 22