[VAC] Re: Plumbing

Hello All,
    Last December I closed up my 66 Safari preparing for my annual Baja
fishing trip.   I unplugged house power and turned of the water source.

When I returned I found that the water pressure on my hot water side was
much lower than before I left.  The hot water heater works and there is a
small flow of hot water.  Cold water has plenty of pressure.

Is there an adjustment to increase hot water pressure?

Thanks and it's good to be back on the list.

Bob Kiger
Oceanside, CA