[VAC] Re: Vulkem

I would much rather polish than caulk, thank goodness for Martha, High
Priestess of Caulk and Weather Strip. She's quite adorable in her jewel
studded blue beret, wielding the "scepter" of Vulkem. I ordered the
Vulkem 636 from Airstream Dreams and it took less than a week to arrive.
We had our first good rain tonight since we started sealing, and so far,
no leaks. Has anyone discovered a good method of getting Vulkem out of
your teeth?

I recently purchased a spray can of 3M General Purpose Adhesive Remover
from NAPA, and it claims to remove silicone rubber, though I have yet to
put it to the test. At $9.00/can, it had better do something useful.
I'll post my results to the list when I have them, along with a part
number. The pile of chemical containers is mounting, so far, the
silicone is winning.

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander