[VAC] Re: jalousie Windows and metal fatigue

That would be great , Andy , a picture would be worth a  thousand words
, but
if you can  spare a few more , why do you think this happened ? Why on
22`
ers ? Was the floor rotten under the window ?----One coach or
several?----
What years ? Clouds , Caravanners, Safaris ? Jealousie too heavy ? frame
outriggers too light ? Ribs to far apart ? Any thing that can be done to
prevent this occurance ?
   Seems like the cure is worse than the problem itself , should i find
any
cracks in the ribs ( I dont have any in the skin ) I will figure a
repair
that will save the window ,  I love jealosies , and love solving
problems .
  This is an interesting thread for me , I appreciate your taking the
time to
explain it to me . Always interesting to talk to pro`s who know about
these
problems by year or model , say with cars , or with old airstreams . You
must
have seen a few , And to any of the other dealers or techs out there (
and I
know you`re out there ! ) I would love to hear more  of similar threads
, or
particularly more about this one . Has anyone else run into this problem
????

Chris