[VAC] Re: Replacing Shocks / Balancing Wheels

Thanks Andy, I'll see what I can find when these wear out. Guess I'll
have to find a specialty shop, as I've exhausted Napa's resources.

While we're on this subject, I have another question. I've got one wheel
completed, but I'm wondering what the torque specifications are for a
'58 Overlander's lug nuts. Livingston's book gives general guidelines
for several sized rims, and for 15" he recommends a final torque of
90-120 lbs. per nut, I erred on the low side, and set them to 90. Is
there a recommended torque value, or is this recommendation good enough
to keep the wheels on without twisting the studs off?

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander