[VAC] Re: New member needs help identifing trailer

I think the serial number indicates a Traveler model.  I have a fifty
eight traveler.  Describe the interior layout of fixtures, appliances
and furniture: front, back, curbside and streetside and let us know if
the measurement is from bumper to tongue end.  I'm pretty sure that Bill
(bless his memory) told me that  the Travelers were the 4000 series at
that time and disconfused my perception of my trailer as a Bubble.
Good fortune on your restoration.  Remember, if you decide to remove
something (even if it is not working), let us all know.  You don't know
yet how precious someone else's discards can be to another enthusiast.
Tom Walden