[VAC] New member needs help identifing trailer

Hello and thank you for reading my first post.  I hope I am doing this
correctly so please forgive me if not, I am new to this list.  My name is
Marc Belart, from Granada Hills in California.  This is our first airstream,
and we (Cyndi and I) are trying to restore this trailer we just purchased a
week ago.

We just picked up a 1957/58 18" Airstream.  Thought it was a Wanderer but now
I have doubts...  The title (pink slip) has it listed as 57 year sold and 58
year model.  The tag beside the door reads "Airstream 12804 E. Firestone
Blvd. Norwalk CA"  and is stamped with a S/N 4054.  The trailer measures 18'
3" end to end.
If you know how to figure out what model this really is or any suggestion on
how to get that information I would really appreciate your input.

The trailer is mostly original, except for some paint on the interior. The
Marvel fridge , the Princes stove, the gas lamp, and water tank work fine,
the holding tank might be cracked or leaking.  All cushions and bedding are
missing so we have a good project ahead.  I am sure to ask more questions in
the future, thanks again,
Marc 57/58 something.