[VAC] Re: Bambi 12v/110v System

Hi Keith ,
There is no charging system in a 63 , you need to use an auto type charger and plug it into 110 ,or install a converter ,or go solar . As for the DC fuse panel , I cant recall . In fact , I was looking for mine on my 63 22` today , I could`nt find it either   ,not that it would help you , I think its in a different place on a Bambi ..... Sherry would know ,  if shes here now.After we find out where they are in a bambi does anyone know where the dc fuses are on a 22` 63 ?
Chris