[VAC] Repairing / Replacing Vista View Windows?

Are there any ways to repair or replace Vista View windows?  I realize that
one must drill out the old rivets.  The problem is mainly one of dealing
with the double pane window.

Is it true that the parts are no longer available? If so, any suggestions
for a source that might have some?

Is there any way to take them apart and repair them?  I have one which has
water in it - about 4 tablespoons, I would guess.  The other looks like it
has fiberglass whiskers growing in it.

Any and all thoughts, ideas, etc. would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Oliver Filippi
ofilippi@earthlink.net