[VAC] Fw: Water Heater continued

I sent this last Wednesday, but I don't know if it really made it out, so I
am resending. In addition to the information below I have tried to adjust
the are intake to the flame with no success. On a plate attached to the
heater it states that the heater is equipped with a high heat sensor that
will cut off the gas if temp exceeds a certain degree. Could this se3nsor be
bad, and where would it be located? Thanks for the help.

Also, San Antonio was just beautiful the four days we were there and we
didn't even miss the hot water.