[VAC] Insulation questions

Hello Vac-ers

 I ' m replacing the insulation in a few panels , had a few questions -

does anyone know where to get that slightly compressed fiberglass insulation
like they put around washer dryers ? I thought it might be a little easier
to put in and hold together better / longer . Not as stiff as f/g ceiling
tiles , but not as loose as regular r-19

I was thinking of using spray trim adhesive to hold it up while installing
inside panels , is that aluminium compatible?

What about using rocker panel undercoat ( the clear gummy kind ) on back
side of exterior seams to waterproof ?

and would self etching primer be good to arrest slightly corroded
aluminium  from mouse damage area maybe epoxy sealer over ? fortunatly they
didnt seem to go far ,   it wasnt a stinker before I found the mouse house ,
but I`m  going to reinsulate anyway , and hopefully gain some r-values too.

So , any ideas on the subject ? alternative products ? anyone adding that
mylar bubblewrap stuff in there ?

Chris  - new trailer in the what have I gotten into stage