[VAC] Re: Rehoboth Beach WDCU Rally/we want more inside pics

Tryke - have'nt heard much out of you lately - how are you coming on the "53 project?
- how about one of your always enlightening trials & tribulations progress reports
- sold my '55 Safari and '50 Studebaker p/u and am looking for something a little more
"unusual" to restore and throw a lot of money and time into - i always thought you
took the right approach with the "body-off " on your '53 - let us know how things are
coming along -  Ray Plumlee  (music city USA)