[VAC] Furnace

	I went to see Peter Count who gave me a lot of interior guts that match
mine. Mostly I was wanting to deal with the mess under the sink. That
was caused by installation of a big Park furnace that only runs on 110v.
I was just going to patch around and fake it until I saw Peter's new
furnace, which was bright and shiny and much smaller than mine ( his
trailer is 31 ') So he said, whay don't you replace the furnace while
it's all open and naked / So I said, good idea.

My service manual says I should have a Suburban N32, whatever that is.

Any ideas on BTU's needed for 29'er?

Any druthers (short for I'd rather ) ,on brands  or ?

Daisy