[VAC] Rocky Mtn. VAC Rally

Hello to you all.  We just wanted to let everyone know the particulars of
the Rocky Mountain VAC Rally for 2002.  It is planned for Estes Park,
Colorado again from August 7-10.  I am asking RJ to post the particulars on
the VAC Home page and I will try to send along a registration form for you
to print out.  If it doesn't come through and you are interested in
attending, please e-mail me off list and I will forward the form to you
directly.  Hope to see lots of you there, we had a ball last year.  By the
way, we are reserving 30 spaces and are hoping that they will all fill this
year.  We are also expanding the rally to include t-shirts and a
barbeque.  We might even do a little polishing demo and dig through the VAC
archives if Fred will let us.  See you all soon.
Jodi

RM VAC registration-2002.doc