[VAC] Re: hotwater heater

Jim, where is the "thermocouple connection" and what should I be loosening
and tightening? I have the original service papers on the Atwood hot water
heater equipped with the Robertshaw Unitrol. It shows an illustration of the
main burner but the not of the thermocouple. There are two small gas lines
coming out of the Unitrol that run to the pilot. I assume the thermocouple
is the inch or so long sensor that the pilot light heats up when it is on.
Thanks for the help.