[VAC] New website about our 63 Globetrotter

This list, the VAC website and a few other Airstream web pages hooked us
on Airstreams. After watching and looking for a suitable Airstream we
lucked into a 63 Globetrotter exactly one year ago. It had a few
problems but not bad enough to keep us from being able to use it about
30 nights over the last year. I have now loaded some of our pictures
onto a web site that details our "adventure" with this Airstream over
the last year. Its at :

www.nwflorida.net/gt.htm

Herb Spies