[VAC] Electric Sparker for Fridge

Hi all,
When I replaced the missing fridge in my Trade Wind with a larger Dometic,
the access door on the outside is now to far away for me to light the pilot.
Is it possible to install or connect an electric spark igniter from an
outdoor type barbeque grill. Do these require electricity through a 12 volt
battery or a smaller C or D battery? I really don't want to pull the fridge
out a foot every time I want to light it. Thanks for all your help.

Brad Norgaard
'59 Trade Wind
Phoenix
WBCCI #2699, VAC