[VAC] Re: Toast

Hi Daisy, I'm an old Scoutmaster and use in my trailer the Philmont
toaster. Eat or cook the peaches out of a big can. With your knife or a
large nail, put 50 small holes in the bottom of the can. On the top find
some bailing wire (now becoming extinct) and poke 2 peices in a cross very
near the top of the can. Your done!

	To make toast build a small fire next to your trailer...no...you
can put the can on a burner on top of your stove. Give it a couple of
minutes to burn off all construction stuff and get nearly red hot. Now put
a slice of bread on it. After a minute turn the bread over. In 30 seconds
butter and jam the bread. When done the toaster needs just 3-4 minutes to
cool down and you can put it away after shacking crumbs into the trash.