[VAC] Re: Bambi skin replacement

RJ. We purchase the "what was left" parts inventory that Airstream had for
1968 and older trailers, from Ohio, which included some segments, about 12
years ago. This was long after the Cerritos plant closed. Most of the parts
inventory that Cerritos had was shipped to Ohio, when the decision was made
to close the Cerritos plant.
We have added many items to that inventory, by finding other sources, having
them made some where else, or making them ourselves.
Some of these items are on sale at this time on our web site,  inlandrv.com
We have, on an on going basis, for at least the last 10 years, tried to
provide more and more parts for the "vintage" trailers.
Some recent additions have been the cabinet and rooflocker catches, the
stainless steel window guards for the 68's that also fit the 66 and 67
trailers, scratch resistant acrylic windows for the 66-68's, and both the
Astrodome and Solardome covers, in not only milk white, but also in solar
gray. The solar gray color covers have become high in demand. Who knows why
Airstream never used that color.
We have in stock, a limited number of the seven segments that were used from
1958 to 1963, and the five segments that were used from 1964 to 1968.
We have also had a special run made of grease seals that replace the old
"felt" seals, that became outrageous in price.
We shall continue to be supportive of the VAC, to the best of our ability and
resources.
Inland RV Center, Inc.    Andy