[VAC] (vac) wheels for airstream

Can anyone recommend a place to buy wheels in southern california or to order
wheels on line ?  I am looking for a high quality and an amazing price.   I
need a wheel for 5 lug, 4.5 on center.  The style I think I want is like a
chome smoothie with a bullet.  Am I making a huge mistake if I don't get a
baby moon????  I am wavering between the 2 styles.  I really don't know much
about any of this kind of stuff though.
What style wheels do "VAC-ers" usually put on pre-50's / early 50-s models?
Then there are the same issues for tires.  I can use 15" or 14" tire by 7", I
think.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thank-you in
advance.
B.
48 wee wind(well, at least the start of a wee wind)