[VAC] Re: WBCCI membership revisited

If it was not for the WBCCI the VAC would not exist. The VAC and the WBCCI
cater to two different groups which do happen to overlap quite a bit.  This
is why you can be a member of the VAC (a friend subscription) without being
a member of the WBCCI. However, I believe that there are some limitations
with a friend subscription that you would not encounter with full
membership. I happen to be a member of both, even though it is somewhat
difficult to be fully involved with the local WBCCI unit, my wife and I find
it very rewarding to interact with people 30 and 40 years older than
ourselves.

Scott