[VAC] Tanks for everything

Hi
I would like to get the opinion of all you highly experienced VACer's.  I am
rebuilding my 66 Safari and have removed the black tank. As you know the 66
Safari has only a black tank.  What do thing I should do.
1. repair the tank and reinstall it.  2. buy a new tank.  3. Buy a small
black tank and a gray tank. or 4. Try to retro fit one small and one medium
size roll around tanks in the place where the old large black tank was?
Thanks for your advice
Ray Pillar
WBCCI 6514