[VAC] Re: (No subject)

The main problem that I see with shrink wrap is that any movement of the
wrap will wear the soft aluminum. The trailers without clearcote will show
marks wherever the wrap moves (even slightly). With clearcote I am guessing
that it will cause some wear in the cleatcote and cause its premature
failure. The best thing that I know of is to give it a good bath (top and
bottom) as soon as possible after driving through salt. For this reason I
rarely travel with the trailer in the winter months.

Scott