[VAC] Skin Rpair/Replacement

Hello All!

I'm a new and eager member here, enjoying learning all I can from the discussions.  I'm still looking for my first A/S and have a candidate in mind.  My question or request of guidance is that the rig I'm interested in has damage to the lower 3 sections on the rear corner and the panel below the rear window.  Some of the damage is creased and some is not.  Is this damage I could possibly repair myself (I have no aluminum experience, yet) or does anyone know of someone in the Michigan area (or vicinity) who could repair it?  Next, what would a ballpark figure ($$$) be on skin repairs?

Are there any other concerns I should have with a 1957 other than frame integrity and general weatherproofing?

Thank You,

Jason

okydokey@aol.com