[VAC] Refrigerator question

Hello all,

I'm in the process of fixing the frige on my '75 Tradewind, and I do have a
question, but not about the problem itself.  I know there's tons of
experience on this list, so I know this is the place to go.  The frige
works well on gas, but not on electric, and according to the rvmobile.com
web site, I'm dealing with an electrical problem, and not a frige problem,
so I'm well on my way to getting the problem fixed.  It's a great site, so
if there's anyone out there with frige problems, I highly recommend it.
Now, my question is this.  The site explains how rv cooling units work, and
it even mentions that it's OK to travel with the refrigerator running.
Now, I've always had the assumption that it was dangerous to travel with
the propane gas on, but now I'm reading that it's OK.  Even the person that
sold us the trailer said he traveled with all his pilots on for the furnace
and stove.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Does anyone travel
with their Frige in propane mode as is suggested on the site?  How about
the other gas appliances?  I'd like all the opinions I can get before I
attempt this myself.  Thanks

Bob