[VAC] Re: 1976 A/S at RV Trader

I would probably think that most mid 70 A/S would have some degree of
clearcoat problems at  this time, but that can be taken care of with
stripping and polishing. The clearcoat on my 76 was very bad when I got it 2
years ago but the skin was in good shape as this one appears to be. Although
I have not polished mine yet, stripping the clearcoat did make a big
difference as the pictures on my website show.

http://home.att.net/~dhardman/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Finding any Vintage A/S virtually intact today is getting harder and harder
to do and this one looks like a good candidate to be rescued before someone
turns it into a U-Haul or hauls it up to the deer lease.