[VAC] Re:

     I recently sent and E-mail to A/S  and got a call about having my 1971 A/S
checked out. Matt (I think not real could with names) said that They had a 25 point
check for 250 dollars that covered everything.
     I would have to call service (Brad?) and make an appointment. I called
brad he said that the cost of going over older units usually ran into much more time
and they could not do it for 250 dollars. I asked well then how much.  No specific
reply or amount, whatever it took I guess, billing would be well in excess of 250.
Asking about recharging, the Air Cond on roof .., he inidciated they could not be
recharged were usually through aways. the amonia refrigerator were usually not
repairable either.  The guy that hauls trailers for them wanted 200 for round trip
from my home about 50 mi from jacksoncenter. And sai his insurance did not cover
pulling someone elses trailer so I should make sure I was insured.   Well I thanked
the boys and siad I will take care of it myself.
     Though you all should know this for what ever.

Terry A. Roc