[VAC] 1958 Overlander Parts

Greetings (again!),

As stated in a prior email, we have just purchased a 1958 Overlander
twin model.  The sale will be completed today, so I have not yet joined
the WBCCI or the VAC, but they are high on the list of priorities. We're
excited and proud to finally be actively participating in this
fascinating community!

Right off the bat, I'd like to pester y'all with several questions:

1. Is it possible to find any information on this model and year of
trailer? I'm looking for an owner's manual, and any information on the
original appliances and fixtures. I know service manuals aren't
available, but I'm also interested in any and all service information
that might be available. Also a wiring diagram, if available, would be a
great help.

2. We need a complete window frame for the rear street side. It looks
like the original was either accidently pulled off, or intentionally
removed.  The previous owner says the person that he purchased it from,
had tried to put an air conditioner in the window, and the frame is
missing.  I'm pretty sure it's a Hehr, though I have no idea what model
number it is, I can provide the size if it's any help.

3. It still has what looks like an original Kreft fridge.  It works fine
on propane, but the electric heating element is kaput.  Does anyone know
where to find a suitable replacement?

4. The faucets in the shower leak at the handles. Can this be repaired
with off-the-shelf parts from the hardware store, or do we need
specialty parts?

Any advice, tips, and tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for
being here!

Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander :)