[VAC] Re: Solar - More Choices (2 of 3)

	Five years ago I put solar panel power on my 23 foot Airstream. I
bought from a local seller in Las Cruces, NM and he sold me a 75 watt
Siemans panel for $400.00 and a simple no-moving parts regulator for
$50.00. I installed the panel on top of the trailer near the back. The
wires run down along side a toilet vent and then sneak over to a closet
that has one side next to a bed.

	Here I took the hot wire from the reading light and called it
Battery and connected it to the controller battery terminal. I then
connected the solar panel wires to the controller and I was done.

	I'm a Ham Radio nut and always take with me several radios that
all operate from 12 volts DC. I take a shower every afternoon. With the
radio I get my internet e-mail every day.

	My most favorite spot to camp has no electricty or sewage or water
provided. Electricty is from the sun. Water is from the creek. Sewage is
from the Forest Service as pit toilets. I can spend weeks there.