[VAC] Re: 1959 World Traveler

Yep, it was cheaper than buying a cargo trailer he said.  He's not on the
list so we can be catty.  Paid $4000 for it from the second owner (original
Missouri title) and promptly burnt it in his folks' burn barrel.  He didn't
take any interior pictures, but sent me a nice drawing of what it did look
like, and a description and listing of all the stuff inside, down to the
Ogden SS water filter (scrapped).  To him it was "old stuff", and old is bad
- good is new.

Doug Rowbottom, when you go to the factory and take pictures, get the serial
number of Wally's gold trailer, too.

Later guys,
RJ