[VAC] univolt and fuses

Help!!!!!the maserator is hooked up to the battery, the hose is set to the
composting drum, I have visions of no more poop hauling in my immediate
future when I try to flip the switch, nothing happens, I look at the fuses
in the univolt the one to the battery is blown, great , no problem, I can
fix that, 4 fuses later We admit defeat.Why are our fuses blowing. can't run
the macerator without the battery. What do you Univolt/Electric Guru Guy's
think? How can we fix this dilemma
Gina