[VAC] Source for water tank

Hey James, I have a 57 Overlander without black, grey tanks. I have thought about
installing a blackwater under the comode in the rear but found only about 4" between
the floor and the aluminum underbelly. Are the tanks that thin (4") or is the
underside of my A/S smaller than the older models? Another question for the list - -
Has anyone used "Natchem" to clean their trailer? My son-in law who is a supertendant
of a golf course uses it on his equiptment and it works great. Tried some on a small
spot on my stream and it did great. However, Was wondering if it might be detrimental
on alcad aluminum? The salesman said it was approved by the gov't for use on Air Force
planes. Robert Gill, you might know about that aspect of it?
Any help apperciated.
Jerry (and warming up in Middle GA)
57 Overlander WBCCI/VAC