[VAC] "59 Globester

In my wanderings I ran across a 1959 Airstream manufactured in California.
It looks just like the Traveler on the Vintage Airstream site but the owner
has a schematic showing the 12 volt wiring which has the headline "Airstream
Globester".  Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?  It is not original
inside but based on the current layout, the wheel wells and where the toilet
was (its gone) it appears to be a Traveler.  I have also had conversations
about a 20 foot Airstream Silver Streak.  Does this ring any bells with
anyone?

Dick