[VAC] Re: cabinet finish

RJ, you may be able to get the information about the wood species used in
the pre-' 69 coaches from the Airstream sales literature if you or the folks
on the list have those materials. I remember seeing the type paneling used
in some sales literature (or maybe it was the owners manual on how to care
for the interior) that specified what wood was used. It wasn't material
related to the '68 trailers so I didn't make a special effort to remember
where I saw it but somebody down loaded a big file with all the
specifications, etc.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind