[VAC] Re: 69 Caravel

Jim: I just purchased a 69 Tradewind and this is what I did to find the info
you want.  First look up www.airstream.com and call the phone # under
customer service.  Give them the serial # of the AS and they will tell you
where the unit was made, the weight and what the original floor plan was.
Then look up www.vintageairstream.com --go to the photo archives section and
look under 69 Caravel 18 foot.  They have one unit pictured there with both
outside and inside shots.  Now that I think more about it, the first site
listed above may not be the correct site but someone there should be able to
give you the # to get the units weight.  It may be the correct site.   Good
luck
Tom