[VAC] Heater Trouble

Hello All.
Now that we've had a few cold nights in South Georgia, I've been running my furnance, or at least trying to.
First problem is that the fan killed my battery. R2 that, but now I've noticed the pilot light keeps going out.
The heater seems to run fine, I get the pilot lit, then the heater kicks in when I get the thermastat set where I want it, then after it runs and warms the trailer up the pilot light goes out. I have fired it up and sat to watch what happens and it looks as though the air from the fan gets inside and blows out the pilot.
I suspect a possible leak, but thought I'd ask for some expert advice before I tear into it.

Thanks
Bobby