[VAC] need weight-'68 26 footer??

Hi all,

Today I decided to start pulling over and
knocking on doors or leaving notes when I see
airstreams that look unloved or forgotten. I
cannot believe it, but this actually works. Found
two on the way home from Christmas, and within 30
miles of my house. One of them I've been looking
at every time I drive from the coast to Salem.
I've looked at that darned thing probably 25
times in the last year and always wonder about
it. Well, guess what.. the guy will sell it. It's
newer than I want but not too shabby for the
price. Who says I can't get an older one later?

Anyway, I need to know the weights. It's 1968
double axle Overlander, 26 feet. Who has one of
these or knows the trailer weight and tongue
weight?

PS: The other one is older, probably 50's. I
couldn't get too close to it on account of the
large snarly drooling dogs tied up next to it.
Looks like it might be in very bad shape. It's
got trees growing around it (and who knows, maybe
in it) and has been painted sky blue (yeeeesh).
I'm waiting for the call back on that one tonight
to see if it's for sale.

Jill