[VAC] 1969 Tradewind

Hello and Happy New Year!    My wife and I were semi-looking for a used
travel trailer for some weekend trips. This would be our first trailer.  We
noticed an Airstream in the neighborhood for sale and so decided to look at
it.  We were surprised to find that it was a 1969 but looked anyway.  Well,
you can guess where this is going, we both really liked this trailer,
everything worked, I could stand up in it (I'am 6ft 7in) and the price was
right.  So, this 1969 Tradewind 25 ft. is now in the driveway and I am
learning all I can about it.  This site is a great help.  My first, of what I
am sure will be many, many questions....is about leaks.  With snow covering
the top of the trailer while we were checking it out, there was a leak of
steady drips of water coming straight down through the air-conditioning unit.
 I took off the inside vent cover but cannot tell where the leak is coming
from.  I imagine that I have to seal around the collar on top...does this
sound right?   Also, it looks like the front right window leaks.  Do I have
to mess with rivits or can I re-seal the inner side of the window without
taking it out?  Two significant questions are probably enough for now.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.    Tom  in Utah