[VAC] Re: '64 Overlander Windows

Hi All,

Thanks Terry, RJ, Scott, and all of the folks who have replied off-list.
We certainly didn't notice any latches on the windows, and if there
were, they weren't as large as those that hold the screen door into the
main door. I would have noticed that. :) Perhaps there is a more subtle,
hidden type of latch used for the windows? Another thing that I find
odd, is that you could open the windows with the cranks, and they would
stay open, but when closed, you still push/pull them all the way open.
Unfortunately, the coach is currently 400 miles away, otherwise I would
take some pictures of the mechanism and post them. They do not look like
those on the Inland RV web site advertised for '65 and "lower" though.

Thanks,
Ted