[VAC] Re: Microwave oven

I would like to put a mircowave oven in my 73 Tradewind and am leaning
toward an 1100 watt 120 volt appliance.  The AS wiring is original and has
not been modified much over the years.  Does anyone have any experience with
using a microwave of this power level in a vintage unit? Any problems with
powerdrain on the 120 volt system.  It will be on a separate circuit from
the AC unit and the only other appliance that draws much power is the
refrig.  Thanks for any opinions you can give.      larry