[VAC] Reese Recall

         I just received my January, 2002, Trailer Life, and found in it a
recall notice from Reese (page.40).  They are recalling all of their 57000,
57001 and 57002 Interchangeable Hitch Balls.  There is a "Danger" box,
asking owners to stop using these products immediately.  They were sold
between February, 2000, and March, 2001.  The free replacement number is
1-866-737-3373.
         I don't know anything about these products, or what they are used
for.  The shank sizes are 3/4", 1" and 1", respectively.

- Dick
(5368)