[VAC] Re:

Hello!

We've recently purchased a set of four  original Airstream jacks (which
hopefully will arrive shortly). In reading the owner's manual it states that
you should "never put a great deal of pressure (load) on them when they are
placed under the rear bumper. When changing a tire or leveling on rough
terrain always place the jack under the main frame which is located 15"
inbound from the outside edge of the trailer and 4" to the rear of the wheel
well".

If you use the tounge jack at the front and two small jacks as
described...what are the other two jacks for and where would you put them?!

What is the ideal set of blocks and what would they look like? What kind of
wood? What is the ideal wheel block for our tandem wheels?

Thanks, Stuart & Bonnie.