[VAC] Re: Simple logic or lucky guess?/Sentinel lockup..

Nice work,  I checked my misc bag and I don't have the tap on type of
connector I think you used... I am thinking of a brass U with a matching
nut that clamps two or more wires together... I have some big ones in the
shop, but nothing small enough to work on a couple of  10' or 12s...
Ace will sell me a few I am sure....I may be thinking of the wrong
connector, but if
  they have something else, I will get that too....

Has everyone read the item on Tekonsha  Sentinel Brake controller locking
up on low voltage???  looks good but no current to brakes.... fix is remove
power and the unit resets....recently reported and I can't remember where I
saw it....Why it doesn't reset itself when the voltage comes back will be
something for the mfg. to explain....something in their electronics must
not like low voltage...The only reason I remember the item is I use that
controller....

Jim