[VAC] Re: What's VINTAGE

I have a '66 and a '73 Airstream. After doing work on both of them, I have found that a lot of the repair techniques are pretty much the same. I used information to do my first floor repair from someone who did the same thing on a '62 and a '64. Separating into a pre '66 chat would eliminate valuable advise and information that can be applied to all Airstreams, not just one group as saying '58 - '66 or '67 - 72 ect... I've found even the wiring info on other units to apply to both the '66 and '73. The biggest difference in the various models that I've seen are the shape and placement of the holding tanks.
  Bobby
  '66 and '73 Ambassador