[VAC] Re: duratorque axles

I had the axles on our 23' rebuilt last year and the shop that did the work
said that the trailing arm should be horizontal or angled down and when the
arm started to angle up and the trailer looked lower than other Airstreams,
you were a candidate for rebuild... I have heard that Henshen no longer
rebuilds the axles but will sell new axles to individuals....If you have a
multi axle unit, the cost can run up to a thousand or so to replace the
axles and the brake mechanism....You can contact the Henshen sales manager
in Jackson Center Ohio for the details....

Jim