[VAC] Solar Dome

I called P&S. They said they made one once.....didn't stock any. I also
received a reply from Inland, but they didn't have my rounded corners model.
I had offered to send my original dome to Airstream Dreams as a template,
but I have not received a reply. I was thinking I may make a new one out of
a translucent white cutting board with aluminum trim. I think this will be
stronger in the long run (may even be able to walk on it).
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
Denver