[VAC] Wheel chocks for single axle trailers

Single axle listies,
     Over the years I've used " BAL " products. They make a wheel chock for
single axle trailers. I've accidently run mine over a cuppla times on
pavment.  I used to do vending at bike events every week end. Sometimes I
would be in too much of a hurry to get done for the day and forget the
"double" wheel chock . I would wonder why my car was having trouble pulling
out ,till I heard /felt a large bang from running over the wheel choke.
Duuuuhhhhh    My SOB that I kept running over the chock with weighs in around
5700lbs. So I think they make a pretty tough product that takes a little
abuse with grace and poise every now and then.
     I have the single chock for my single axle 62 Safari . I haven't run
that one over yet.
       Here's a addy for info  on the BAL chocks
http://www.norcoind.com/bal/index2.htm

Trike